The contents published on the Una website are the property of Una doo Tivat and can only be used for non-commercial purposes, whereby all copyright warnings must be observed. It is not allowed to change the content of this site in any way, nor to reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use it for public or commercial purposes. If you want to use the content published on this website or application for purposes other than those listed here, you need to contact us to obtain permission.
When using our website you are not allowed to:
- Interfere with or disable any security-related features on the Site or features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of available content
- You post or transmit to the website or application any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, pornographic or abusive. Also material with which you can initiate racial hatred, cause harassment or any inconvenience due to violation of privacy, trust certain discriminatory, threatening or provocative comments
- You provide incorrect information regarding personal data in your profile
- Use someone else’s personal information without that person’s permission or falsely represent that you are acting on behalf of a third person, firm or organization
- Engage in any illegal or unlawful conduct
- You modify, disrupt, intercept or hack the website in order to disable them
- Use specialized programs to download content from a site or application
If you breach any of these Terms, we may prevent you from using this website on a permanent or temporary basis. We may take other measures, including but not limited to reporting you to the relevant government authorities, sending a warning or filing a lawsuit.